Story takes story outlining and idea organization to a whole new
level. Designed by writers for writers, StoryO allows you to outline
your story in broad strokes, jot down raw notes and ideas, flesh out
details and then put it all in story order when you’re ready.
Use Story built-in story outline template or create
your own outline topics and questions to suit different types of
writing projects. Enter events, scenes, notes and ideas onto electronic
index cards. Add text, characters and images to index cards to add
even more detail then rearrange and attach them to timelines to develop
the structure of your story.
• Story Outline
– Outline your story with a built-in, standardized set of topics and
questions, or create custom sets of topics and questions to use as you
experiment with different types of projects.
– Create story timelines with color-coded segments and break them down
into sequences. Drag and drop sequences to re-order the timeline, then
save each sequence to create multiple versions of a timeline.
• Index Cards
– Use index cards to record scenes, events, plot points and other
details. Resize, arrange and save them in various orders within a
sequence. Attach pictures and characters for even more detail.
• Character Development
– Create a library of characters, including profile and background
information, artistic renditions and more. Comes with over 50 built-in
character images - from hero to villain and everything in between.
– Present your story using pre-formatted slides. Display elements
from index cards and include captions, characters and images.
• Reports – Print over a dozen reports to help you visualize your story from multiple angles
– Export your screenplay to Final Draft®, Movie Magic Screenwriter™ or
Microsoft Word®. Export pre-production story elements to Gorilla™ film
production software and export standard-formatted story information to
any word processor.